Made in France . 100/100 Yuka Score . Fragrance-free . Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturizer to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes: To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This cream is suitable for normal to combination skin, including sensitive skin. We do not recommend it for use on oily skin.
Directions of useAM and PM
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A lightweight hydrating cream comprised of just nine potent ingredients.
1. Hyaluronic acid: Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration. As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines. With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
2. Organic coconut oil: Rich in saturated fatty acids, this oil nourishes, softens and smooths the skin and prevents dehydration.
3. Purified water: This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
4. Vegetable glycerin: Naturally-derived from rapeseed and sunflower, glycerin holds moisture in the surface layers of the skin.
5. Coconut cetyl alcohol: Derived from coconut, this alcohol thickens the formula to give it a creamy texture.
6. Coconut cetyl phosphate: A coconut-derived emulsifier that allows the purified water and organic coconut oil to mix in a lasting and stable way.
7. Sodium hydroxide: To avoid any risk of irritation, a cosmetic product must have a pH that’s similar to the skin. Sodium hydroxide lowers the cream's acidity to make it more compatible with the skin.
8. Sugar cane Pentylene glycol: A humectant sourced from sugar cane which allows superficial skin hydration.
9. O-cymen-5-ol: A preservative added to prevent bacteria growth, eliminating the risk of infection.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, o-Cymen-5-Ol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 9-Ingredient Face Moisturizer
There is no FAQ on this product yet.
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 1555 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.