Made in France, 93/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
How to use micellar water
Apply the micellar water onto a cotton pad and cleanse your face until your make-up is successfully wiped away. You can also choose to add a small amount on your hands and massage it on your face with your fingers.
Is this micellar water suitable for your skin type?
Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
This micellar water has been developed using only the most essential ingredients. All unnecessary additives have been discarded. The end result: nothing but 7 uniquely effective ingredients.
1. Purified water:serves as a solvent for mixing the other ingredients. It has been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Glycerin: derived from rapeseed and sunflower, it moisturises the superficial layers of the skin.
3. Poloxamer 184: a surfactant that removes make-up particles from the entire face.
4. Pentylene glycol: derived from cane sugar, stabilizes the formula and moisturises the skin.
5. Citric acid: derived from corn, regulates the pH of the micellar water so as not to irritate the epidermis.
6. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation or burns, a cosmetic product must have a pH close to that of the skin. The soda used here makes the micellar water less acidic and therefore better tolerated by the skin.
7. Cetrimonium bromide: a preservative that blocks the proliferation of bacteria in the water, thus preventing the risk of skin infections.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Hydroxide
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 297 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.