Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions. Once fully absorbed, follow with your usual moisturizer.
For optimal results, we recommend to use this serum consistently for at least four weeks.
This serum will naturally change color over time. Don't worry, this won't alter its efficacy.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, the antioxidant serum is suitable for all skin types.
As a precaution, we advise against the use of this product during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You might notice a warm sensation after applying this serum, this is completely normal.
However discontinue use if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
pH: not applicable
Texture: oily gel
Pollution, stress and smoking can all cause the development of harmful free radicals, which in turn create dullness and accelerated skin aging. The high concentrations of ferulic acid and resveratrol in this rich antioxidant serum helps fight free radicals for a complexion that's noticeably more radiant and smooth.
Ferulic Acid (3%):
Derived from rice bran, this organic acid offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin. Each application works to delay skin aging caused by environmental factors. The result? Skin looks brighter, firmer and smoother.
Derived from Japanese knotweed, an East Asian plant used for centuries in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine. It's a polyphenol that acts on two levels - to prevent the formation of free radicals and neutralise existing ones.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Propanediol, Glycerin, Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Antioxidant Serum — 3% Ferulic Acid + 3% Resveratrol
- QuestionHello, against deep wrinkles (over 40 years) what serum would you advise me?ResponseHello, You can try the retinol serum and the prickly pear oil ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can this serum be used on top of the vitamin C serum (after or before) or should it be applied alone under a day cream? (The one I use is yours, of course ;) ) Thank you in advance for your insights!ResponseHello, we advise you to apply the radiance serum in the morning and the serum in the evening as it has a thicker texture. You can then apply your cream! Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is this serum comedogenic due to its texture, and suitable for combination skin? Thank you very much for your help.Responsethis serum does not clog pores ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I am pregnant and I would like to know if I can use this serum. Thank you :)ResponseUnfortunately we do not recommend this serum during pregnancyBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know how long the products can be kept after opening?ResponseHello, Our products can be kept up to 12 months after opening! Have a nice dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 413 reviews.
- Mary H.Verified buyerReviewed on April 28, 2021
Lovely Addition to Morning RoutineI've really enjoyed this serum thus far. I put it on after cleansing in the morning and follow with moisturizer (but could skip with this serum) and then sunscreen. It seems like it might be sticky when you first apply…Was this review helpful?
- Stefanie E.Verified buyerReviewed on May 5, 2021
This is such a greatThis is such a great serum, I use it regularly and see amazing results.Was this review helpful?
- Jaime A.Verified buyerReviewed on April 30, 2021
Silky goodness!I love this product! My favorite time to use it is at night as a final step. I wake up with soft skin. It feels really silky on the skin and a little goes a long way. You’ll be doing…Was this review helpful?
- Irina C.Verified buyerReviewed on April 26, 2021
Just amazingLove the productsWas this review helpful?
- Trinity L.Verified buyerReviewed on April 17, 2021
LOVE THIS SERUMI used the Antioxidant Serum for the first time last night and instantly fell in love. The texture is a little on the oily side initially but it soaked right in and left my skin feeling hydrated and smoothed. I…Was this review helpful?