Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 93/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions.
For optimal results, we recommend to use this serum consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, this serum is suitable for all skin types.
Discontinue if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
pH: 5.5 - 6.5
Texture: aqueous gel
REDNESS & BLEMISHES ++
The skin can experience redness for many reasons; heat, allergic reactions, inflammation, the list goes on. The high concentration of niacinamide in this serum promotes microcirculation, reduces redness and soothes the skin. This active ingredient also works to reduce the appearance of blemishes and refine skin texture.
There are two forms of vitamin B3 – niacin and niacinamide. Niacinamide strengthens the skin's barrier and accelerates the healing process. It also promotes microcirculation of the skin. Thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide makes the ideal treatment for sensitive skin types looking to improve their overall complexion and promote healthier skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Redness & Blemish Serum — 12% Niacinamide
- QuestionHello, does it erase acne pigment scars?ResponseHello, Anissa, For recent scars, we advise you to use the [anti-blemish serum] (https://www.typology.com/products/acide-salicylique-2-zinc-1) to be applied morning and evening on the affected areas. In your case, we advise you to use vegetable oils such as [Organic Argan oil] (https://www.typology.com/products/huile-vegetale-dargan-certifiee-bio) or Organic Rose Hip oil (https://www.typology.com/products/huile-vegetale-rose-musquee-bio) to be applied every evening in massage on the scars :) Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is this serum suitable for skin that has a tendency to develop rosacea?ResponseHello, This serum is made to correct small everyday redness but in the case of rosacea we invite you to consult a dermatologist.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello Should it be used before or after a moisturizer? Thank youResponseHello, Charlotte, We recommend that you apply the serums before the moisturizer. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it possible to couple this serum with the anti-blemish serum? If yes, which one is better to put first, or should one be put on in the morning and one in the evening? Thank you :)ResponseHello, Melanie, You can apply both serums on the same day. We advise you to apply the anti-redness serum in the morning on a cleansed skin, and the anti-blemish serum locally and in the evening. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. I have a problem with enlarged pores + blackheads and redness. Is this serum suitable? After its use, can we use a hazelnut vegetable oil instead of a moisturizer?Responseyes, but for blackheads you can supplement with the serum exfoliating;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 355 reviews.
- Erica S.Verified buyerReviewed on February 13, 2021
Nice serum absorbs quicklyNice serum absorbs quicklyWas this review helpful?
- Kylie S.Verified buyerReviewed on December 7, 2020
Great for sensitive/problematic skinI’ve been searching for something to help with my redness/blemishes but it was difficult since I have sensitive skin. I’ve only been using for a week but this seems to be helping!! Will repurchaseWas this review helpful?
- Lindsay W.Verified buyerUnited States, August 19, 2020
EffectiveProduct works well and layers wonderfully. Very lightweight liquid. No smell and no tackiness. Unfortunate that it is such a small bottle.Was this review helpful?
- Katie F.Verified buyerUnited States, July 21, 2020
Very GentleLove it. Very gentle on my skin.Was this review helpful?
- Lalena B.Verified buyerReviewed on June 24, 2020
Great product and valueI have been using this for a short time and my on/off rosacea and sensitive skin (due to the horrible menopause)have been a lot calmer and the product doesn't cause any reaction on my skin at all which is fantastic.…Was this review helpful?