Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW DO I APPLY Q10 EYE CONTOUR CREAM?
Apply a dab of Q10 eye contour cream under the eyes morning and evening after applying your serum.
Gently massage the eye contour area with circular movements, especially around the fine lines more commonly known as crow's feet.
Is this cream suitable for your skin type?
The Q10 cream is suitable for all skin types to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. It is particularly recommended for mature skin.
Stop using the eye contour cream at Q10 in case of discomfort.
Wrinkles & fine lines
Crow's feet, also known as "smile lines", are the small wrinkles and fine lines that form at the outer corners of the eyes. They appear naturally with age, when the skin loses its concentration of collagen and elastin. This serum highly concentrated in Q10 and prickly pear oil helps reduce their appearance.
THE 2 MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN Q10 CREAM
Q10 (1%) :
Q10, also called ubiquinone, is a coenzyme naturally present in the body. It stimulates cell regeneration and prevents the degradation of collagen and the loss of elasticity of the skin. However, its concentration in dermal cells decreases with age and sun exposure.
Used in cosmetics, it has a powerful antioxidant power and acts effectively on wrinkles and fine lines. It is particularly adapted to the finer and more reactive skin of the eye contour, because it is non-irritating, unlike molecules such as retinol.
Prickly pear oil :
Particularly rich in vitamin E, prickly pear oil is a powerful tensing and firming care.
It promotes cell regeneration and skin repair thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids such as omega-6. Prickly pear oil also provides protection against free radicals and thus prevents skin aging. Finally, it tones the skin and gives it suppleness, elasticity and nutrition.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ubiquinone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Myristyl Glucoside, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Tocopherol, Glycine Soybean Oil.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Eye contour cream — Q10 1% + prickly pear oil
- QuestionHello, Is this recommended for me who is 27 years old?Responseyes you can apply it as a prevention!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is it recommended for pregnant women? Thank youResponseHello Midjy, There are no contraindications for pregnant women. When a product is product is contraindicated during pregnancy or breastfeeding, this information will be information will be mentioned on the product page under the heading Precautions for use'". In general, these are products containing essential oils, certain hydrolats or molecules that are not recommended during pregnancy such as retinol. Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is it also suitable for small wrinkles around the lips? Thank youResponseThis product has been tested for application around the eyes. You can consult this product if you wish to diminish wrinkles & fine lines on the rest of your face fine lines on the rest of your face: https://www.typology.com/products/serum-au-retinol?variant=3665467003611.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 76 reviews.
- Dee W.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 10, 2021
Nice eye cream.Nice eye cream, absorbs well with no sticky residue.Was this review helpful?
- Ann F.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 5, 2021
Loving the eye cream andLoving the eye cream and the prickly pear oil. I'll be back for more when they're finished. Thank you.Was this review helpful?
- Belinda Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 3, 2021
It feels very nice onIt feels very nice on my skin and makes me feel like I have life under my eyes againWas this review helpful?
- JamesVerified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 4, 2021
Excellent!Very rich concentrated cream which needs very little to do it’s job. It keeps the eye area hydrated all day/night & does not irritate (my) sensitive skin. Great ingredients. I will repurchase when it has been used up.Was this review helpful?
- Rachel S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 25, 2021
Would definitely recommendOnly used for a couple of weeks, but can already feel a difference. My skin feels firmer already and I can see a difference.Was this review helpful?