Made in France, Vegan, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Gently massage 3 to 4 drops into face and neck in circular motions. For best results apply to clean, dry skin in the evening. That way the serum can be absorbed overnight.
Follow with your usual moisturizer or night cream.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for blemish-prone and acne-prone skin.
pH: not applicable
Texture: oily serum
ANTI BLEMISH ++
Spots develop when three factors come together; over-secretion of oil by the sebaceous glands, an obstruction of the hair follicles, and inflammation of the follicles.
This highly-concentrated serum is powered by anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory active ingredient bakuchiol to tackle such an outbreak.
Bakuchiol is extracted from the seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia, also known as babchi, an Indian plant that's frequently used in Ayurvedic medicine. Thanks to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties, bakuchiol helps to reduce blemishes.
Bakuchiol is able to effectively target the bacteria lodged in the sebum of the pores (propionibacterium acnes). Applying it to the skin limits the production of inflammatory molecules and the oxidising of important lipids, or good oils.
This clever active also works to prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin, repair skin damage and visibly diminish scars and blemishes.
Hazelnut botanical Oil:
Concentrated in oleic acid, vitamin E and source of omega 6, this oil is known to help reduce sebum production and balance the hydrolipidic film.
Non-greasy and non-comedogenic, hazelnut botanical oil is a dry oil that can quickly penetrate the skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Blemish Serum — 1% Bakuchiol
- QuestionHello, Is it possible to combine this serum with the local anti-blemish serum (the zinc one), even if the bakuchiol one is oily? If so, which one should be used first?ResponseOf course! Put the bakuchiol serum first, then the imperfections serum locally ;) (in the evening)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have been using glycolic acid every night for the past month. Can I combine it with this serum and how?ResponseYou can first apply the serum with glycolic acid, let it penetrate well, then you can apply the Bakuchiol serum all over your face.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, what is the difference between bakuchiol imperfections serum and local imperfections serum please?ResponseBoth serums act against imperfections. You can use bakuchiol on your whole face on a daily basis to prevent breakouts, and salicylic acid locally when you have some blemishes.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello! Is this serum suitable for pregnant women?ResponseHello, This serum is not contraindicated during pregnancy ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, does this product contain PEG and Phenoxyethanol?ResponseHello, this product does not contain any of the two, none of our products do because they are part of our blacklist :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 332 reviews.
- Tamekia B.Verified buyerUnited States, August 25, 2020
Love it!I love the way this lightweight makes my skin feel soft!Was this review helpful?
- Regina S.Verified buyerUnited States, October 21, 2020
I think this works...not sureI developed perioral dermatitis around my nose and mouth. I needed something that was clean and skin friendly. After googling, I came across this. I don’t think this cured my perioral dermatitis, since I was take antibiotics , however this…Was this review helpful?
- Anthony H.Verified buyerUnited States, September 8, 2020
Too soon to see, but so far goodgreat texture and packaging. Unsure about efficacy so far.Was this review helpful?
- Erica S.Verified buyerReviewed on February 13, 2021
Nice light oilNice light oilWas this review helpful?
- Kari S.Verified buyerReviewed on December 25, 2020
Great product.. my face complexionGreat product.. my face complexion is smooth and no acne!!Was this review helpful?